The opportunity exists to buy the “Katherine B” custom built 40 foot Nelson including the business plus this very powerful website – ranks on page 1 of Google.
Interested buyers get in touch with me first on email to: email@example.com
The Katherine B is based upon a Nelson 40. This is a Nelson Mark I hull built by Halmatic on the Isle of Wight in the U.K.
Originally built and commissioned by the Royal Navy as a gun boat for use in Abu Dhabi.
* Hull number P402
* original commission 1967
* Total rebuild and refit 1997
* Length 40 feet
* Beam 12 ft.
* Draft 3 ft 3 inches
* Net weight 9 tons
* Construction G.R.P.(glass reinforced plastic)(usually called fibreglass)
* Engines: Twin Diesel Perkins V8 540, each 177 HP
* Electric toilet, Galley and Ice Boxes.
* Berths: Five full size.
* Insurance: Lloyds full cover and 3rd party for 12
* Electronics: Auto Pilot. VHF Radio. Garmin GPS.
* Life rafts: 2 EPIRB’s 406